Enrollment has begun for students in Kindergarten through Gr. 6 for the 2020-2021 school year.
The Charter School of Inquiry (CSI) is an exciting new Kindergarten through Grade 6 school, one that believes in children, sets high expectations, and challenges students to excel. We’re recruiting children now for Kindergarten through Grade 6 for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you are interested in enrolling your student for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, please complete the 2020-2021 admissions application and submit the completed form to CSI via hand delivery, fax, or email.
Please contact us if you have any questions, want a tour, or would like to learn more about CSI! You can reach us by phone at 716-833-3250, or by using our contact form. Or, drop in – we’re located at 404 Edison Street, Buffalo 14215.
We look forward to meeting you and your child!
- 2020-2021 CSI Application for Admission
- Spanish – 2020-21 CSI Application for Admission
- BENGALI – 2020-21 CSI Application for Admission
Enrollment Forms for New Students and Re-enrollment for Current Students
- 2020 – 2021 – Enrollment Packet – New Students Only
- 2020 – 2021 – Re-Enrollment Packet – For Current Students Only